Indian Economy MCQ Question Answer Objective Model Paper Practice Set
Indian Economy MCQ Questions Answers Objective Paper for various competitive examinations. Indian Economy is an important subject for the competitive exams like Indian railway, SSC, PSC, Civil Service, Clerk etc. Most of the General Awareness Questions asks MCQ from Indian Economy Chapters. Every candidate must prepare for the subject. We have given some important Indian Economy MCQ Question Answer which came is various govt job exams. Syllabus of the Indian Economy has also been given below. You will also be able to download the Indian Economy MCQ Questions Answers in PDF format. For other subjects Indian Economy MCQ Question Answer – Click here.
Indian Economy MCQ Question Answer
The Indian Economy MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) section offers a comprehensive assessment of the country’s economic landscape. Covering key topics like GDP, fiscal policies, inflation, and financial markets, these questions test candidates’ understanding of India’s economic growth, challenges, and opportunities. Aspirants can gauge their knowledge on unemployment rates, sectors contributing to GDP, and trade relations. The Indian Economy MCQ Question Answer provide a valuable tool for students, policymakers, and researchers to stay updated with the ever-evolving Indian economy and enhance their understanding of its complexities in a succinct and efficient manner.
Indian Economy MCQ
The Indian Economy MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) segment serves as a vital tool for evaluating and understanding the intricacies of India’s economic landscape. With questions covering topics like GDP, fiscal policies, inflation, and financial markets, it offers a comprehensive assessment of the country’s economic growth, challenges, and opportunities. Aspirants can gauge their knowledge on unemployment rates, sectors contributing to GDP, and trade relations. This MCQ Indian Economy MCQ benefits students, policymakers, and researchers, enabling them to stay updated with the ever-evolving Indian economy. It facilitates a holistic understanding of economic principles, fostering informed decision-making and contributing to the nation’s sustainable growth and development.
Candidates who want to take Economy Preparation are informed that we provide Indian Economy Questions and Answers here.
Indian Economy MCQ Syllabus:
- Growth And Development
- Evolution Of The Indian Economy
- Economic Planning
- Planning In India
- Inflation And Business Cycle
- Indian Agriculture
- Economic Reforms since 1991
- Indian Industry & Infrastructure
- Indian Financial Market
- Banking In India
- Current Challenges facing Indian Economy
- Tax Structure of Indian Economics
- Public Finance
- Sustainability & Climate Change
- Human Development In India
These are important chapter of Indian Economy from which one should practice Indian Economy MCQ Questions Answers. Given below are some sample questions answers from the above syllabus. You should practice the questions ans remember as many as possible. It will help you boosting your preparation.
1) In which of the following exchange, ’Currency Futures’ trading was first started?
d) None of these
2) UTI has been divided into parts UTI-I and UTI-II.Which part has been kept under the control of government ?
c) Both of these
d) None of these
3) The Deputy Chairman of the Planning Commission
a) is the Prime Minister
b) is the Planning Minister
c) hold the rank of a Cabinet Minister
d) is an economist of repute
4) A growing country is one with
a) rising GNP at constant prices
b) rising GNP at current prices
c) constant GNP at constant prices
d) None of these
5) Who presented the first Union Budget of Independent India?
a) Morarji Desai
b) John Mathai
c) TT Krishnamachari
d) Rk Shanmukham chetty
6) India has changed over to the decimal system of coinage in
b) April 1959
7) Which five year plan adopted indicative planning in India?
8) What kind of approach did the liberalization of industrial policy 1984-1985 envisage?
9) Which of the following schemes is launched to provied pension top pepole in unorganised sectors in India?
b) Jeevan Dhara
c) Jeevan Kalyan
10) Real national income denotes
a) national income at constant price
b) per capita income
c) national income at current prices
d) net factor income