Sports & Sportsperson Important Questions Answers MCQ Download Study Material
Sports play a pivotal role in our society, not only as a form of entertainment but also as a means of promoting physical fitness, teamwork, and healthy competition. Athletes, through their dedication and skill, become symbols of inspiration and excellence. This set of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) delves into the world of sports and the remarkable individuals who have left an indelible mark. Test your knowledge and learn more about these sports and personalities!
1) Which was the 1st non Test playing country to beat India in an international match?
2) Who among the following is NOT associated with billiards in India?
3) ‘Dizzy’ is the nickname of what Australian player?
4) What is the length of each stump in the cricket?
5)Which batsman started his international cricketing career at the age of 16?
6) Who was named as the Wisden Cricketer of the Year 1980?
7) The Olympic museum was opened at which of the following places?
8) Monica Seles is associated with which games?
9) Former Australian captain Allan Border was sometimes known as “Captain Grumpy”. What was his other nickname?
10) How long are professional Golf Tour players allotted per shot?