11) Who propounded the ‘market law’?
a) Adam Smith
d) John Maynard Ricardo
12) The relationship between the value of money and the price level in an economy is:
13) When was the first Regional Rural Bank formed ?
14) Black money is :
(a) counterfeit currency
(b) illegally earned money
(c) money earned through underhand deals
(d) income on which payment of tax is usually evaded
15) What are gilt-edged securities?
(a) Securities issued by the multinationals
(b) Securities issued by the government
(c) Securities issued by the private sectors
(d) Securities issued by the joint venture companies
16) In which of the following industries is the maximum number of women employed in
17) The recommendations of the Kelkar Task Force relate to:
c) Foreign Investment
18) Economic Planning is in:
a) Union List
b) State List
c) Concurrent List
d) Not any Specific List
19) The International Development Association, a lending agency, is administered by the
(a) International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
(b) International Fund for Agricultural Development
(c) United Nations Development Programme
(d) United Nations Industrial Development Organization
20) Highest milk producer in India is :
Indian Economy MCQ Practice Set We have given here If you are preparing for Competitive Exam Download New PDF. Good Luck!