Database Management System MCQ DBMS MCQ Questions Answers Download PDF
There is a golden opportunity for all the candidates who want to learn about the database. We are answering all the questions on the database here. In today’s data-driven world, Database Management Systems (DBMS) play a vital role in storing, organizing, and managing vast amounts of information efficiently. Whether you are a student pursuing a computer science degree or a professional looking to expand your knowledge, understanding the fundamentals of DBMS is essential. To help you on this journey, we have compiled a collection of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) along with their answers, designed to test and enhance your DBMS expertise.
We provide material here for all the candidates who are preparing for the Competitive Exam.Those who have studied computer engineering must be preparing for the competitive exam.We have provided dbms mcq questions and answers thinking about them here. Just thinking about someone we have dbms mcq questions here.dbms interview questions and answers are very important for those who are preparing for the technical line. We have provided all the material here for dbms short notes.
1) In the context of data warehousing, data map or ‘data about data’ is known as …………….
2) Which of the following normal form deals with the anomaly of multivalue dependency?
3) Which of the following normal form deals with the repeating group anomaly?
4) …………… is a database language used to define data structures in SQL?
5) The ………………… is a database file that contains metadata.
a) data index
b) data repository
c) data dictionary
6)Which of the following is not the state of a transaction in the database?
7) The …………… file saves the recovery scenario in Quick Test Professional (QTP) environment
8) Which of the following is not a command is SQL?
b) ORDER BY
9) How should we traverse an oracle database to retrieve a row in the quickest possible time?
a) Full table scan
b) Unique index
c) Primary key
d) Table access by row id
10) Which of the following is a concurrency control protocol?
a) Locked-based protocol
b) two-phase locking protocol
c) Timestamp ordering protocol